Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Portrait Samples

I don't have many portraits. All that I have are the few I've taken of close family members. I'm thinking, however, that taking pictures for engagements, seniors, families, new babies, etc, may be what is truly marketable right now. I have no experience whatsoever and my camera isn't fancy by any means, but I need to practice and figure it all out. So here is my special offer:


If you are in the Rexburg area, and you are feeling the desire for FREE portraits...post a comment or e-mail me with the particulars. I'd love the opportunity to play around with my camera some more!









A few different versions of Becca on the tracks...
.











3 comments:

  1. Rachel!! These are amazing! Next time we are down that way could you do some family pictures for us? We have been wanting to get them done for a while but havent found anybody to take them but I really want you to!!! I dont know for sure when we will be done that way but I will let you know and hopefully set up something!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brit,

    I would LOVE to take your family pictures! You have the cutest family ever. Let me know when you guys plan on coming into town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was in your town, I would totally take you up on the offer!

    ReplyDelete

SPECIAL OFFER!


I would love some opportunities to play around with my camera and build
up my portfolio! If you live in the Rexburg, Idaho Falls area, and you are
looking for FREE portraits of any kind, e-mail me and let me know the particulars.